If you want to be part of a challenging Professional Development Trainee Program (PDT)
that requires high performance, a sense of responsibility and strong commitment you should meet the following criteria:
• Bachelors Degree received within the last 12 months in a comercial o technical subject, for example:
o Electrical Engineering.
o Mechanical Engineering.
o Business Administration.
o Informatics/Business Informatics.
• Maximum of 1 year work experience.
• Minimum of one completed internship or co-op experience related to field of study.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish.
• Fluent in English.
• Must be geographically mobile.